Ready-to-Use Word California Proposals & Proposals
Designed from the ground up with Word and can be filled in on screen and saved in a separate file. Print or save in PDF format to send to your customer. If changes are needed in the contract, simply open the file, make changes, and save.
Please note: The text of the form cannot be edited, only the text in the input areas can be edited. A logo cannot be added to these forms.
Requires Word 2003 or newer; may work with earlier versions; experience with Word very helpful.
Pricing includes the following features:
- Delivered in word template format so original stays intact.
- Unpersonalized; heading can be changed any time.
- Form areas locked so accidental changes cannot happen.
- Description of Project area completely unlocked to allow full use of Word's editing and formatting capabilities.
- Description area can be a long as required.
- Last page always stays as separate page.
- Page 1: Proposal.
- Page 2: Standard set of Additional Terms and Conditions.
- Pages 3-6: Specification pages.
Click below to download a fully functional sample of your choice:
Ready-to-Use Word Proposal
Ready-to-Use Word Proposal with Proposal No.
Ready-to-Use Word Proposal with Progress Payments
Ready-to-Use Word Proposal with Payments & Proposal No.
Ready-to-Use Word California Proposal
Ready-to-Use Word California Proposal with Proposal No.
Ready-to-Use Word California Proposal with Progress Payments
Ready-to-Use Word California Proposal with Payments & Proposal No.
- Click Add To Cart for the form you want.
- When you've added all the forms you want to the cart then click Checkout Now in the cart overlay to complete purchase.
- Contract will be delivered via download.
- Payments: We are using Paypal to process our payments. You do not need a Paypal account to purchase from us. Choose "Don't have a Paypal account" when you get to the payment page.