Custom Word California Home Improvement Contract
Complies with the the California State License Board (CSLB) requirements for jobs valued more than $500 that include home improvement. Click here to review requirements.
Designed from the ground up with Word and can be filled in on screen and saved in a separate file. Print or save in PDF format to send to your customer. If changes are needed in the contract, simply open the file, make changes, and save.
Please note: The text of the form cannot be edited, only the text in the input areas can be edited. A logo cannot be added to these forms.
Requires Word 2003 or newer; may work with earlier versions; experience with Word very helpful.
Pricing includes the following features:
- Add a logo to this produce.
- Custom personalization including color logos and colored text as you specify. Type styles will be matched as closely as possible to your sample.
- Custom headers automatically added when job description forces a new page to be added.
- Home Improvement Contract page.
- Mechanics Lien Warning, Information about the Contractors' State License Board (CSLB), Commercial General Liability Insurance clause, and Workers' Compensation Insurance clause.
- Three-Day Right to Cancel page which includes Waiver of Right to Cancel clause and Notice of Cancellation.
- Standard or Custom set of Additional Terms and Conditions that you provide.
- Custom clauses can be added.
- Insertion of up to 3 additional pages that you provide.
- All custom text, terms, and clauses are to be provided in a Word doc.
- All setup charges.
- All production costs.
- Click + on left edge of window to complete and submit Imprint Submission form.
- When you've added all the forms you want to the cart then click Checkout Now in the cart overlay to complete purchase.
- You will receive order confirmation and proofs via email.
- Completed file will be emailed.
- Payments: We are using Paypal to process our payments. You do not need a Paypal account to purchase from us. Choose "Don't have a Paypal account" when you get to the payment page.